Friday, August 28, 2009

A Story Aboout A Girl ,

ok since i dont know what to write about anymore . i think ill make this blog about what i think of shana .

A Innocent 14 Year Old Girl (NOT) Thats Full Of Mischeif . She's The Hardcorest Person I Had Ever Met . Even Ozzy Osbourne Would Jump When She See Her . She's Short But I Think When We Both Were Still At SKUSJ 12 , We Were At The Same Height . That Mean's We All Grew Bigger Than Her ! :P . The Most Think I Like About This Girl That She Won't Give Herself To Man Like Girls These Days . Even If A Man Would Try And Do That , She Would Fight Back Cause She's A Fighter (: . Oh , And Boys , She Play's Hard To Get Or So I've Heard . Im Her Dad's No.1 Fan Cause Her Dad Is In The Army And I Find Her Dady Sexually Attractive <3 Hahaha . I Started Calling Her Baby Sha Ever Since I've Heard Her Mother Call Her Baby Sha . Darn It , I Still Owe Her That Kelly Clarkson Song That She's Been Asking xD . Her Braceface Is Not The HALF Of Why She's Adorable .

P/S Shana : Red Still Sucks But I Still Put The Font In Red :D Well , Its Cause Its Your Favourite Colour :P

Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment